There's a part of me you'll never know
[html]

Sorry so short, I'm lacking muse today!

Silyva watched as the female got up from her crouched position and began walking towards her. She was a smaller female. Silyva was sure that she was at least a foot taller then her, maybe even two feet. The female was a slender thing, possibly mixed with a coyote but she was sure that the female had some wolf in her by her coloring's. She had a pretty black coat with a combination of whites and reddish-browns. Silyva knew better than to judge a canine without finding out who they real are on the inside, she was only sizing this female up that's all.

Silyva was taken back a bit when the black female began to apologize, she hadn't done anything wrong that she had noticed.. "Sorry for what?" Silyva questioned the female then began to think. If she was collecting herds would that mean she has studied in the ways of a medic? "My name is Silyva Sapphire, and please excuse me if I am being to bold but are you a medic, or a healer." She wasn't sure what to call it, she had heard the meaning in many differsent words before.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread