There's a part of me you'll never know
[html]

WC: 000+ OOC Stuff?

Silyva just caught the faint mumble of the female, she wondered what was wrong with her. She had never met someone so shy in her life. Silyva thought back to the previous canines she had met on her travels. Ayasha the wolf that she really did consider her friend, Vesper the fist wolf she met who couldn't shift, and the male Jaden who had patched up her leg after a hunt gone bad. Oh and how could she forget the one who had held her poor
Rina captive one night, Undertaker. When she thought about it, she had met quite a few. Most were good encounters and only a few bad ones.

Silyva was glad to her that this female was a healer, or at least training to become one. " Good, You wouldn't happen to have something that could help my situation would you? Or at least know some sort of herb that could cure it." Siyva sure did hope so, she was tired of her sleepless nights and painful headaches. "I have been having issues sleeping, nightmares are the only things that have been filling my mind at night and I really just can't stand them anymore." She had tried about everything she could think of, which was really not a lot seeing as she wasn't too skilled in the ways of a healer.

Image courtesy of stockII@deviantart; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.KStu214011_Silyva1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#d2b9b4; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KStu214011_Silyva1 {background-color:#6f5b65; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #4c414b; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9536/silyva.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .KStu214011_Silyva1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread