end and beginning
[html]
yes~~ / +yo numbah!

Her Uncle appear swiftly, something Odessa was grateful of. Black seemed put off by his presence, though he had no need to. If Odessa could read her Uncle's thoughts she would agree. He was too misproportioned, too tall and gangly to be reguarded beautiful. The mottled girl bought him simply for his coat, which she found interesting. Every other horse the trader had had with him boasted boring coats, browns and grey amoung the most common. Perhaps it was foolish to chose a horse merely for it's appearance. Odessa was but a child however and besides the pied creature was docile and submissive, shown by the bowed head he gave to Black. It seemed Keshi knew his place.

'Uncle' the mottled girl said with a smile. As Larkspur beconed to her to follow him she did so. His question was no surprise, after all it was his job to monitor things within the pack. She would answer truthfully, because what reason did she have to do other wise. 'I traded him from a traveller' she said. Odessa had considered purchasing a few for Salsola, but she had no idea what kinds her Uncle wished for, so she chose not to. And besides she had very little to trade, not even enough for tack. 'I found a few odd bits when I travelled out past the borders'. She had been careful when leaving, cleaning herself and masking the scent of Salsola. She had also donned the blue scarf to hind the scarring on her back, the said item was wrapped around her wrist.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread