acting the thief
[html]

000+
somehow this wasn't something i was subscribed to. however good thing i checked today and was posting today..

As soon as Anatoliy felt Anann squeeze his hand, he squeezed back as reassuringly as he could. He knew his part in this play today, but he was still worried. He was worried for everyone in the raid and the people they were here to be saving. But then they started to move, and Anatoliy felt the exhiliration with them, adrenaline coursing through him as he rushed forward. Haven was the first to kill, for the guard was in their way. His death was quick and fast, and they all pushed their way around the fallen corpse.

Anatoliy pulled out his hunting knife, the only weapon that he had in his possession. He was quiet as he passed the dead body, offering him only a quick mental prayer. There was no need to die, but they had made it impossible to avoid. Anatoliy knew why they fought, but he knew it was all avoidable. Yet, here he was.

Niro found one of the taken, and was rushing to untie her. Meanwhile, the Russo turned away from the man, wondering where he would be more useful.

<style>
.anatoliy-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.anatoliy-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0GoXw.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.anatoliy-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.anatoliy-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.anatoliy-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.anatoliy-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread