The "RL-OL" balance.
Like the life/work balance, get it? XD -Coughs.-

So I realise this might sound silly/whiny/whatever, since I know some of you juggle a LOT more than just a job and 'Souls (i.e. toss in school or parenthood on top of all that), but I ... just don't know how y'all do it. I've been struggling to post during the week at all now, and while I don't mind playing catch up on weekends, I feel bad for my thread partners. :/

Right now, my average work day goes: wake up at 8:30, get ready to be out the door by 9:45, get home around 7:30. My job isn't hard exactly, in the sense I feel like I could be replaced by a robot or well trained monkey, but it does require a lot of focus & attention to detail, which is really exhausting to me. By the time I get in, I feel too all over the place to post, like I just wanna space out and watch TV or something.

Anyway, I realise a lot of my time gets eaten up in bed (hurhur, not like that, pervs |Smile. I really require 8 hours of sleep to function. Blah blah, point of all that is I have about 5 hours when I get home to myself. Some of that goes into showering, eating dinner, any laundry/cleaning that has to be done, etc. But I feel like I should *really* be able to post at least *once* during this time, and it never seems to happen.

So what I'm wondering is... how do you guys find the time/motivation to post around a busy day? Hypothetically I could have some tea when I got home or something, but then I'm afraid I'd never get to sleep. :/ Any tips, advice, or anecdotes would be appreciated <333

Messages In This Thread