No more poison
[html]

OOC:: Hello

A smile crossed J'adore face as his niece made a smart quip to him. 'Yes, I suppose so' he noted softly. A hand stroked the fur of the throat as he considered his comeback. And then he found a perfect response, 'Okay then, it's Uncle Me'. J'adore smiled slyly as he walked forward. 'Come on down!' he called up, unsheating his staffs and spinning them around before taking up an attack stance before the tree. The Spaniard smiled as he picture an attack in the place of the tree. His strikes hitting his opponents body perfectly with woody thumps. Although he tried to avoid any true violence the thrill of battle was undeniably... thrilling.

Another voice sounded out and J'adore quickly finished his little show, resheathing his staffs and turning to address what turned out to be Luna. 'Osiyo' he said with a smile, 'How have you been?' The Spaniard rolled his shoulders, stretching his muscles as he waited for his niece. 'No, no. You haven't interupted at all' he replied to Luna's question. 'Myself and Ayasha were just preparing for a lesson in the art of battle' he explained, playing up his words almost comically. 'You're welcome to join us if you want, I have spare supplies'

<style>
.jaflybird .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.jaflybird p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaflybird b {color:#4e4d75; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaflybird {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:400px;}
.jaflybird .inner{background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 8dc905.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread