No more poison
[html]

343(+2) :: Heh, a bit sleepy over here. If i made any mistakes...i'll check them later. XD Sorry for the lateness :/

Hearing Ayasha's chirpy voice didn't fail to cheer her up, specially when she heard the short conversation that she had had with J'adore - her uncle, she assumed by the white's voice. "I've been fine, thanks." She said, bowing her head a bit out of habit. A bit busy, making some numbing medicine so Ralla can free the prisioners. She thought the last part, not really being in the mood to answer questions nor to attract all the attention towards her. "A practice? well, herr..." She doubted a bit at both wolve's invitations to participate on their sparring. While it would be advantageous for her to have at least some practice in hand-to-hand combat while in her Optime form, she didn't want to admit that she was nothing close to good at it. That was why she had practiced with her preys in her Lupus form, because death was a natural result on that kind of situations. In addition to the fact that she did not know how to handle a real weapon.

"It would be nice, guys, but..." She debated whether to accept or not, but, in the end, she resigned to accept the advantages that possessing some knowledge on fight was better. "Ok. It is just that i do not have...mush experience at it." Then, she looked at Ayasha, who was already asking the white-eyed male the armory they would use this time. Luna felt a hinto of curiosity as well. Daggers looked like a useful weapon when used in short-range combat, plus the easyness with which they could be transported. If she was about to learn something, this particular object would be a good start. "Daggers sound good." She said, expressing her opinion as her grassland-like eyes traveled to J'adore's (that was his name, right?) stack of weaponry. Then, as she clutched some of her fingers around an imaginary dagger, she felt the small leather pocket on it. Throwing it on a small patch of long grass, she straightened her body, her tail twitching behind her due to excitement.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread