I missed the music of the night
Pearl had no experience with being a leader but figured that it was a little tough to lead a pack as large as Cour des Miracles. Especially since he seemed so young. But he also seemed to have a natural way with people and was friendly, which was always good in a leader. She hadn’t really met the other leader except at the meeting but that didn’t really count.

She supposed that she should get to know her leadership better. That way they would know her and she could come to them with any personal problems she might have. Not that she had any but she also didn’t have any real close friends. But she met Kable and found him nice so maybe they would become friends.

His question was polite and his smile was easy but she could tell he was uneasy about something. ”I still am trying to get to know people and where everything is but I expect that will take some time.” She frowned as she debated whether not she should ask her question. So she sat down and considered. She decided to ask. ”Is there something bothering you, sir?” She hoped she was too forward and that he would tell her what was bothering him.

Messages In This Thread