I missed the music of the night
OOC: Now I'm sorry about the delay.

IC: She returned Strel’s smile, happy that he was taking an interest in her and how she was doing. It showed her that the leadership cared about their members. She did nod at his having her send any unfriendly members his way with a giggle at his protectiveness towards his instrument. She had to wonder if there was a reason that he was so protective towards it. Of course, he also seemed to dislike the water, which was odd since he had chosen to sit there.

Pearl nodded at him being worried about war. She didn’t know a whole lot about that war or war in general for that matter. ”I don’t like war or violence.” She gave him a smile. ”That means you’re a good leader. They rarely want harm to come to their pack.” She looked at the wine. She had alcohol before and wasn’t sure what she thought about it. But she would try it. ”Sure, I’ll have some.” She took the bottle and had a sip. It wasn’t too bad. ”Not bad.” She held it out for him to take back.

She inspected him a bit. She wasn’t sure how long he had been a leader and wanted to ask him. ”How long have you been a leader? If you don’t mind me asking.” This last part was said with a bit of uncertainty.

Messages In This Thread