I missed the music of the night
[html]
000+
well I'm a filthy slowpoke. filthy. filthy. filthy.

Strel laughed weakly at her comment. "I daresay that's true. It'd be a big pain if I were a leader and wanted to fight other packs. What for? We have what we need. Getting greedy, that's what makes them do it." He waggled a finger at her, as though he knew exactly what he was talking about. Not really, to be honest. He figured that had to be why people started wars, but this war had not made any sense to him. Though maybe they were greedy, for one reason or another. Regardless, Strel would not pit his home against another without good reason. "Unless it's in defense, I suppose."

The woman took the drink, and did not seem to mind it nor the alcohol part of it. He gave her an admiring smile, remember his sputtering the first time he had tried it himself. "I'm impressed. Have you had alcohol before?" Granted, it was only wine and it was significantly weaker than what he had been given by that Russian man. It was much sweeter and softer than that alcohol. What had it been? He could hardly remember it at all. Was it really so long ago?

The redheaded man eyed the younger woman, cocking his head at her as he tightened his grip on his lute. His inexperience was rather large, though his time in the pack was what qualified him for his position. "Not long. Perhaps two months. But I've been here for more than two years, maybe two or three months after the pack was started up, too." He turned and gave her a rather sheepish look. "Probably thinkin' I'm pretty green."

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread