Time to supply ourselves
[html]

Anyone is welcome WC: 300+

The black wolfess spend the most part of her day hunting sort of animals for her pack. Until then she was just able to hunt a pair of rabbits and a young female elk. The black wolfess turned her head into the direction of the caves. If she was lucky enough someone was going to be kind enough to help her with the hunting or to take care of the skinning. She turned herself toward the caves and started to walk. Her steps were fast and soft even with the extra weight of the captured preys. The purple-eyed wolfess wasn't too away from the main cave entrance, maybe if she went furthest into the forest the next time she was going to be able to find more and larger preys.

As she got next to the caves she was received by the familiar scent of her pack mates, maybe she could ask them for some help with her catches. She wasn't able to see who was on the entrance, and, even if she knew they were packmates she havent met her packmates before. She just talked with lady Naniko when she joined the pack, and that white guy with his sister, Matteo and Camila. This was an oportunity to get to know them while doing some hard work. Hey there! Akira screamed toward the scent of the other wolves guessing if they were able to hear her. As she reached the entrance she looked at her packmates. Will any of you help me with this? She said pointing at the preys that she was holding on her shoulder. And I will also need someone to come with me, I want to get more furs for the upcoming winter. The large wolfess finished as she gave a few steps into their direction. She smiled slightly but her gestures were still respectful, she still didn't knew if the other wolves were of a higher rank.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style type="text/css">
.deergrass-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deergrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#76865e; letter-spacing:1px}
.deergrass p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deergrass-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #76865e; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deergrass {margin:0 auto; background-color:#1b4312; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2lnbke8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 380px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#688e41; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #021b06; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread