Time to supply ourselves
[html]

OOC ::hi all, anyone interested in jumping in is still able to, so dont hesitate just post Big Grin WC→300+

She lowered her head a bit more at the white and black females reaction. Oh sorry for disturbing you. I need some help to hunt more animals, i want to get more furs for winter. I will also need some help after hunting with the skinning and stuff. She said with her usual talking tone. Her movements were still respectful, thought it seemed like the smaller female wasn't in such a good mood. Akira waited for the bi-colored wolf to answer when they were interrupted by her Angela."Did one of you cause all that racket?" It looked like the callings of the black wolfess have just drew the attention of her leader and her son. Sorry miss if I... Bothered you. I just wanted someone to go with me on a hunting trip. She said now turning toward the big white wolf, she gave her a sorry look before adding. I want to get more furs before the winter, i don't think that everyone have enough furs to keep properly warm....

Two wolves were enough for her to go on with the hunting plan, but her Angela was probably not going to help, she needed to take care of her pup and if she was actually going to help with the hunting it was better to have more wolves in the hunting group. More eyes to watch and more claws, fangs and weapons to make the hunting even faster.

Her tail wagged slightly showing up her impatience. As she was going to talk again she got interrupted by another wolf, now a male that came to check on what was going on. You can actually help me with something. The black female answered before giving a fast look at the group of canids around her. I need a small group to come with me on a fast hunting trip to get some supplies for the pack. Finishing and then looking back at her small group she waited for anyone to talk or for another wolf to appear, if she was able to get more wolves, the hunting and skinning was going to be a pice of cake.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread