Time to supply ourselves
[html]

Sorry for the wait!

Axelle lightened up a bit as Naniko came about. She smiled guiltily, ”That noise was probably me. Sorry, Nani.” She wondered if it were formal enough for her to call Naniko by a nickname. After all, she did see the alphess as a friend along with her leader. There was another brute that came along as well, but she hadn’t ever seen him before. She looked in his direction and dipped her head in greeting. Then she turned back to the Angela, and looked at the pint-sized puppy by her legs, ”Aww, is he one of yours?” Probably a stupid question, but she wanted to make sure before she started cooing over the new puppy. Well, sort of new.

Then she turned back to the original wolfess, the tall black one. ”I’ll help you skin what you catch, if you’d like.” She had to be respectful to the other now that the leader was there, and because she had no reason to be a bitch to her. She didn’t normally take out her emotional issues on others, but it’s been a rough day. ”I could also help you with the hunting, but I’d prefer skinning.” Axelle rummaged around in the bag around her shoulder for a hunting knife that she’d found in Halifax once with Itzal. It would probably be good to double as a skinning knife. It was all the way at the bottom when she finally retrieved it. Then she took off her bag, and threw it to the side where it wouldn’t get anything on it.

She was in one of those moods, even though it was half bad. ”So, I’m skinning, you’re hunting, he’s doing something else… probably hunting, but he could be helping me…” She was looking at the original tall, black female who she didn’t know her name as she was saying all this, ”But I’d rather him help you with the hunt, “ Then she turned to Naniko, ”What will you be doing?” Her tone was respectful yet curious. She flicked her little knife around in her hand, but of course it was covered in its little sheath, meant to be clipped onto a belt of some kind. Her eyes floated down to the little pup at her feet, ”He could watch me skin, if you would want to help them hunt?” She didn’t mind giving the little fellow a lesson or two in animal skinning. After all, it was good for survival.

Word Count → 409

Points → 3

<style>
.enemy {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15cgius.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 102px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.enemy .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.enemy .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.enemy .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.enemy p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.enemy b {letter-spacing:1.5px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:16px; color:#FB8717; font-style:none; letter-spacing:0em}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread