Time to supply ourselves
[html]

Word Count :: 000Big Grin

Severus seemed both frightened and perplexed by the canines that they discovered outside of the dens. He wasn't certain of what to do with himself and simply stood by his mother's legs, watching the others with a twitching tail. He was happy to meet other members of the pack, but he wanted to watch his mother and see how she acted before he did anything else. Her face was in a slight scowl and he copied this, looking at one wolf, then another. "Wow, Mom, she look funny" He said when Axelle replied to Naniko, observing the female's oddly colored coat. He was only one color...so this female's looks were foreign to him.

"Quiet, boy." His mother hissed at him, her frown turning into a smile when her eyes turned to Axelle. "It's like he's never been outside before. My apologies. Yes, this is my youngest: Severus" Naniko said. It seemed that Akira wanted some help gathering together a hunting party. Naniko was game, but she wondered what she would do with Severus during that time. He could watch a bit, perhaps, or stay behind...Axelle offered to watch him and Naniko readily agreed. "Yes, that sounds like a plan to me. He won't be any trouble."

Image courtesy of Mocodragon@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_NanDa1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_NanDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#490505; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 {background-color:#605e61; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #353436; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8144/naniko.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:328px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_NanDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread