Time to supply ourselves
[html]
OOC: ugh sorry guys i almost forgot about this thread

Purple orbs traveled along the hunting group that was growing around Akira. She was glad to see that at last some of her pack-mates were interested in helping her and the pack. She shifted her gaze toward Axelle. I'll be going with the hunting group. The larger female answered before giving a fast look at naniko's child. He wasn't old enough to hunt but thanks to the bi-colored female. Akira didn't need to take care of that issue, because, Axelle just offered herself to take care of him while skinning.

We should get going now. The young warrior wanted to use the rest of the day for the hunting, because, as obsessed as she was, any wasted minute was un-acceptable. The dark female turned her eyes above looking at the forest, noticing a new wolf approaching them. Black ears twitched as the grey female talked. Yes, you may follow us then. We were about to leave now. Taking the carcasses off her shoulder Akira offered them to Axelle. This should be skinned while they are still warm, it will be easier to skin them. Saying this after the pink haired wolfess took the fresh kills, the large wolf started turning into her secui form. The black wolf limbs grew powerful shifting her back into four legs, the remains of her mane disappearing leaving just the darker line along her spine.

Looking back at her group, Akira started walking toward the south of Anatheman territory, once she got sure the others were following her she fastened up her advance keeping in mind that not everyone was running in four legs.

<style type="text/css">
.razakira b {font-weight:bold; color:#77a899; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razakira .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.razakira p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razakira {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#020910; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/24myrtw.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b534b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread