The damsel is very much in distress
[html]

WC: 384. It's so weird trying to make her act this wayyyy.

Normally, she would have come forward and offered an ear, or perhaps sing a song if it made the man feel any better, but instead what she and her companion received was a cold, dark stare. It was unlike anything she had seen, and it set his eyes aflame as he sat there looking up at her. Giselle took a step back instead, and a few more flowers fell hopelessly to the floor. Her eyes, glittering with concern, now began to transform, and turn into a sorrow that was also familiar whenever she ran into him. The stoat squeaked again in question, raising a paw as if to place it upon the large male's foot.

It was quickly withdrawn, however, at his biting question. Her brows furrowed deep into her face with in concern, wincing as he had turned a normally general question into something flat and uncaring. "No one, Tux and I--" But that was where she was violently cut off, and the next small string of words hit her hard. Tux shrieked once, angrily, and quickly retreated, his fur bristling. Giselle, however, had a face full of shock, and something bubbled within the pits of her stomach. How this male managed to make her feel several moods at once was confusing, and now this new emotion appeared, like water about to boil.

Clutching the flowers closer to her chest, her eyebrows knit together once more, looking at the man as a creature she had never seen before. She hated how he pronounced the final word, a word that had meant much to her all this time. A word that she had dreamed about, and knew deep within her heart that he would rescue her soon. Now, she wished he would come sooner. Something like frustration made her shake her head once in response. "I wasn't finished. Tux and I were picking them to help liven the spirits of this pack." Her voice was still relatively calm, but somewhat stern in deliverance. "What's troubling you, Silvano? What's going on?" It was a pressing question, one she wanted an answer to as she stood there with an armful of colorful, wonderfully fragrant flowers. They seemed not to matter in that moment that she held them to her chest, petals crushing against her fur.

<style>
.txtsparkle .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.txtsparkle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px;text-indent:25px;}
.txtsparkle b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.txtsparkle .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.txtsparkle{background-color:transparent; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/rbbOA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; }
.txtsparkle .inner {margin:0px 33px 10px 33px; padding:10px; background-image:none; border:0px solid #9aada6;padding:40px 10px 0px 10px;}
</style>
Table by Gen!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread