The damsel is very much in distress
[html]
300+
I don't know eeeeither.. he's usually not angry either

Oh, now he felt guilty. He accused her of seeing someone else, when she wasn't his to be worrying about. He rubbed at his eyes again, frustrated with everything. Himself, her, everything. It was tiring, being worried about his brother and Anu, and then having Giselle here to mock him almost every turn when all he wanted was to have his feelings acknowledged by her to his face. And she just kept on her merry little way day by day pretending he never said a thing and that none of it mattered in the long run. She could just tell him to back off and keep his intentions to himself. But still she did not, and still he suffered. This was not any kind of story that Silvano wanted to be part of, at least not as the main character. He would rather watch this all than feel it himself.

Tux chittered away, rather angrily now. But Silvano could not find it in him to care even a little bit. He rose to his feet in a huff, holding the book in a single hand as he waved his free hand around. It was part of his nature, his Italian heritage. "Nothing's troubling me!" he said, rather loudly. "Why should anything be bothering me?" Silvano was feeling bitter, stranger than he ever did. It was not smart to take it out on Giselle but it was almost entirely her fault in his eyes. He looked at her accusingly, as though she ought to know exactly what was wrong with him.

"Nothing's going on. I just go through the paces and hope my family and friends are okay." His look was growing more angry, as all of his feelings bore through. "My brother has been taken, and you're picking flowers to make us all feel better?" He waved his hands in the air and paced around in a small little area by the couch, looking anxious. He was trying not to yell at her. He didn't want to.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread