nothin' but forever
The words that he spoke made her throw her head back and laugh. Laugh. The threats he made she knew in full were real, but the words he spoke were so bitterly true that she couldn't help it. Soon enough the dying laughter flitted to an end and she stared back at him, the dark humor she found in his words showing still in her eyes. "Yes, we know how kindly they take to wolves.." Narrowing her eyes at Gabriel she continued. "I can almost understand why the hatred's come full circle how... almost." The words she spat were bitter, filled with emotion from long buried memories resurfacing and current events bound together. She should have stopped there but she didn't. "After all the things you.. your clan's done.. and still. For her. I'd defend the lot of you..." her stutter in words was a sad coverup for the wounds she still felt, knowing that the sword had bit all hands involved she should have shut up, but she hadn't.

"I'm sorry Gabriel.." she said, and somewhere inside she actually meant it, though she didn't believe for a second that he'd accept it. That night had been a turning point in their lives that wasn't forgetable.. though she could forgive. Turning back to him she flicked her tail back and forth irritated. She knew after the words she'd spat at him sorry probably wasn't enough.

Messages In This Thread