Whispers in the Dark
[html]

OOC Here!

When she spoke, as he knew it to be a female now form the voice, Rurik looked up at her somewhat sheepishly. He knew he must look like a fool, but it wouldn't be the first time. He rose slowly to his feet and brushed himself off. As he did he made sure that she would see that he was armed, not as a threat, but to show that he didn't want to hide his weapons from her. Satisfied that his cloths were as clean as they were going to get for now,he stooped over and picked up his staff and walked toward the entrance to the cave.

He passed by the woman and sat down on the ground next to the fire. "Thank you..." He said "For inviting me to join you. I apologize for my sneaking but I wasn't sure if I could pass by your cave safely, I was only being careful." He looked at her and shrugged slightly. Although he had met quiet a few wolves in his traveling, only one had attacked him thus far, and even then it had been Rurik's fault, but one could never be too careful. "I'm Rurik. Rurik Ivanov...." He had never been too good at making small talk, most of the time he was quiet around strangers, and he was beginning to feel a tad awkward for some reason.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:12px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:13px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread