Whispers in the Dark
[html]

OOC here!

As he stood, the glint of his sword caught in her eye and her brow furrowed anxiously. Zera’im was a pacifist, she had not true was of her defending herself against a Luperci who wished her harm. Zera’im watched him carefully as he approached, but relaxed when she saw the look of awkward embarrassment on his face. She stood much taller than him as well, and usually she did not rely on her stature for confidence but she was glad in it this night.

She was silent as he sat and apologized. She nodded when he finished and carefully lowered herself back onto the flat slab of rock that had become her seat. Once sit she bowed her head at him slightly, "Blessings upon you Rurik Ivanov. I am Zera’im, and though you startled me there is no harm done. Your spirit is a kind one." She stared into his eyes intensely for a moment before regaining herself and looking away.

She grabbed her old worn pack and retrieved from it a small bag; opening it she pulled out a large piece of dried and salted venison jerky. "Would you like something to eat Rurik? Seems as if you have been traveling quite a ways."

WC:205

<style>
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.natsdb1-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.natsdb1-a01 b {color:#777788; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow:#223333 0px 0px 5px;}
.natsdb1-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9WsMT.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #666666; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7788aa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.natsdb1-a01-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #dddddd; margin:0px auto; }
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #223333; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread