Whispers in the Dark
[html]

OOC Here!/279 words

Rurik watched her as she closed her eyes. She seemed to be listening to something but Rurik had no idea what it could be. He listened as well, thinking that maybe she heard something out in the darkness that he had not, but he only heard the breathing of her, her horse, and himself. The fire crackled softly and fell in a bit, but that was the only out of place sound he could hear. He watched her with rising curiosity, wondering what she could be listening to. "Maybe she fell asleep? He wondered to himself.

His unvoiced question was answered she her eyes opened again and asked him if he knew a Makhesthai. He tensed a bit at the name, but he tried to make it look as inconspicuous as possible. "Yes...it does. He said quietly, quickly debating with himself whether or not he should tell this woman what had happened to him, wondering if he did would she call him crazy. A few days ago I walking walking threw the words when a spirit crossed my path. He was a pup, covered in scars. He said his mother had killed him and his sister, who was with him. He scared me so I backed up away from him but he reached out to touch me. When he did I lost control of my body. It felt as though I had been dumped into a pool of ice water and stirred around. Then it stopped as quickly as it had come. I didn't give him a chance to do it again, I ran and ended up here." He shrugged lightly, silently wondering how she would take his story.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread