Whispers in the Dark
[html]

OOC here!

His reaction confirmed it, as a fridged chill seemed to crawl up his back like some nefarious insect. He then recalled his possession by a pup spirit, much like her haunting. It was more likely for young spirits to cause such trouble, for they left life before learning much about it and therefore carried their ignorance into death. But Zera’im had only encountered a possession a handful of times and though his had been slight, she felt like she should offer him some form of protection for the future.

Zera’im unwrapped her cloak, revealing her slender form to the cool of night and the eyes of the stranger, she clasped her hands, "If you would so allow me, I will give a right of protection for you so you may not encounter such spirits anymore, that they will be repelled by you and those you love." She reached into her pack, touched her paw gently against the worn pages of her Bible, drawing strength from it.

The spirits were really riled now their agitation stirring up the air and causing the breeze to become a little more tempest. Korosk muttered and wandered closer to the entrance of the cave, hulking outside it like an obsidian equine statue.

WC:207

<style>
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.natsdb1-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.natsdb1-a01 b {color:#777788; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow:#223333 0px 0px 5px;}
.natsdb1-a01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9WsMT.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #666666; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7788aa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.natsdb1-a01-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #dddddd; margin:0px auto; }
.natsdb1-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #223333; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread