[p]leurer tous les jours
[html]

OOC: so unless you state otherwise I'll assume this takes place on the 3rd. =)
477 words

While members of the Cour des Miracles pack mourned the loss of a young pup, Liam was celebrating the birth of three. It seemed as though his new siblings were the only thing on his mind as of late, but slowly he was beginning to live his own life, partially separated from his Victorian home and his family. Every moment spent away however got him wondering if they were okay. Did they need his help? Should he go back? But not now. For the first time since Skoll, Hati and Lottie had been born, Liam wasn't thinking about them – at least not too much.

"Ha! Take that, stinkin' pile o' – oof!" the young boy in his lupus form growled, only to find himself flat on his back, his breath coming out in a huff as he mustered up the strength to leap back onto all fours and try again.

No, he was surely too busy defeating the Evil Lord Karamazov from lands deep beyond the sea to obsess over his siblings. You see, Liam was a very large wolf with sharp canines, a muscular frame and broad shoulders. At only nine months of age Liam was already bigger than some adult wolves in the pack. It was a trait he'd obtained from his father, the males usually large and muscular. Still, as big as he was, Liam was still a pup and playing pretend with a large stick was something he still loved to do. "You will stay away from my pack you filthy ghoul before I – argh!" With one steady hop, Liam attacked the stick, who in this scenario was playing the ruthless Karamazov. With a loud crack the plaything snapped and Liam stood victoriously on all fours, his chest heaving as his eyes glanced around triumphantly. A part of him was disappointed that no one was around to see his accomplishment.

That was when a steady gust of wind brought forth the scent of two other wolves nearby, wolves he recognized as also being part of the Miracles pack. Liam sniffed for a moment before his tongue flapped slightly in anticipation. He was hoping maybe the wolves would want to play with him! Roughhousing with a stick lost its charm after a while. So with a bounce in his step, Liam took off at a fast-paced jog. Ultimately he ended up near a cabin and water source. In the vicinity he could see an older wolf with a pup – a little younger than Liam himself, but still a little older than Lottie and the boys. Hello! the young wolf chanted happily, making his way over to the wolf he assumed was the younger boy's father. "Can I come and play?" he asked, bi-colored eyes looking hopeful as his muzzle gestured in Eli's direction, signaling that he wanted to play with him.

Table by Marie, edited by Kit. Lyrics go to Brad Paisley.

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; line-height:90% }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:15px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align: justify}
.mido b {color:#2b251f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#4f9266; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/28l8eo0.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread