[p]leurer tous les jours
[html]

OOC: alright, that's perfectly fine!
340 words

Liam was partly glad he'd grown up with a brother – someone to play and socialize with all the time, keeping him from growing bored. For months Liam had idolized Noah, until one day Noah had said his hasty goodbyes and had just left the pack. They hadn't heard from him since and Liam wasn't even sure if Noah was dead or not. Would he ever see him again? His mom believed so, but Liam? He wasn't so sure anymore. How could someone abandon his family like that and think it would be alright to just come back months later?

The curious Catori wolf with the bi-colored eyes looked up at the Major, excitement bubbling in every fiber of his body as Ezra allowed him to play with the little Eli. He liked the name Eli – it was like Liam only shorter and without the A and M... and Liam didn't have an 'E' in his name. Still, the names were very similar and Liam liked that a lot! “Don't worry sir!” Liam said with a playful grin, glancing at Eli for a moment before looking up at Ezra again. “I have new baby siblings and they're even smaller than Eli is! he paused and then a question popped into his mind, coming out of his mouth before he could stop himself. “Does Eli have any big brothers or sisters?” he wondered in all curiousness. He loved getting to know members of the pack, especially the younger ones.

It was Eli's shriek that next caught Liam's attention. His blue and green eyes both locked on the younger wolf, afraid that something bad had happened. When he began laughing however, Liam trotted over to join the younger male. “I'm Liam Catori! I have baby siblings just like you!” he said cheerfully, his left paw testing the water before he decided it was way too cold for his liking. Instead he just took a seat on the edge, watching Eli with a keen, protective big brother-esque eye.

Table by Marie, edited by Kit. Lyrics go to Brad Paisley.

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; line-height:90% }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:15px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align: justify}
.mido b {color:#2b251f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#4f9266; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/28l8eo0.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread