[p]leurer tous les jours
[html]

laaaaaateeeee. Also, poooor eelllliiii AHAHHAHAH >_>

Ezra was impressed to see Eli’s attention span last so long on a stranger. If he wasn’t in check, that boy was off in his own world most of the time and he was surprised to see the pup actually listen to the other pack member. Well, he figured, they were closer in age and so Eli probably liked the kid. The chevalier spoke about reading to Eli and he listened intently, cocking his head in curiosity at the explanation. “Dat sounds siwwy,” the pup said, giggling.

If there was one game that Eli was good at, it was pretend. When his favorite game was mentioned he wagged his tail furiously and barked in response to the other boy’s question. “I wanna pway pwetend!!” he giggled again, pounding on Liam’s feet in excitement. “Can we pway that my mommy’s back home? She’s gone away now and daddy won’t tell me when she’s coming back,” The pup didn’t realize the magnitude of his words, but Ezra did. Something horrible grabbed at the secui’s throat, and for a moment he couldn’t breathe. When the feeling left him the Major felt hollow, deadened inside.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread