[p]leurer tous les jours
[html]

We can close this now if you want, or perhaps after you’ve posted one last time. Either way is good for me Smile
3+

Perhaps it was time to go now. This was the sort of thing Ezra didn’t want to deal with and why he kept his son in such seclusion. He knew he would have to talk to Eli one day about his mother’s disappearance, but what if the boy grew up not remembering his mother? Would he end up rejecting his father for keeping the information from him, or would he just accept it and move on? Acceptance was something Ezra had to work on himself… But he still couldn’t wrap his head around the fact that the love of his life, his one and only, had left him.

Liam was embarrassed at Eli’s words too. Sighing, Ezra uncurled his tail and got up, plodding slowly over to the children. He gave an empathetic glance at Liam, hoping he would let the awkward conversation go. “Eli, son, we should be getting back to the house,” he said quietly, bi-colored eyes suddenly staring at the floor. “It was nice to meet you Liam, thank you for playing with my son. Any time you like, feel free to stop by our house on the coast for more play time,” the secui tried his best to form a smile on his face. Eli snorted angrily at his father, pouting and sitting right down on the ground. “But I dun wanna go!” the little one said angrily. Ezra pushed his son in the direction of their home, not entirely sure how to react. “I’m sure you’ll see Liam again soon, and maybe you guys can play pretend then.”

Ezra started heading back to their house, turning back to see if his son was following. He gave a courteous nod to Liam before heading off, husky tail curled on his back.

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread