[p]leurer tous les jours
[html]

ooc: consider this done! (340 words)

Liam couldn't help but be a little bit disappointed when Ezra suggested that the little play-date should come to an end, his eyes on the floor as he spoke to his son. Liam seemed a little uneasy as he glanced at Ezra, wondering if maybe the sudden turn of events was making the older male uncomfortable. Probably. Liam understood – he often did not want to talk about his brother and whenever the conversation turned to him, he would grow standoffish. It was still unfair though. They had only just begun playing together and now it was ending.

He didn't let the disappointment show on his face as he met Ezra's eyes. “I really liked playing with him! I'll definitely come back! And if ever Eli feels like playing – I'm not too hard to find.” He grinned enthusiastically. He was glad that Ezra wasn't cutting off all ties. They could potentially see each other again. Eli was just so great! “And Eli could meet my little siblings. They're closer to his age than I mean.” That, too, was a great idea in Liam's mind. His little siblings didn't have many other pups around that was their age and size. It would be fun for them to play with someone that isn't family. And Eli would probably like it too!

For a moment Liam lingered behind as he watched Ezra and Eli stroll off towards their home. After a minute of this he turned and began walking towards his own. He was getting hungry – maybe it was time for them to end things. Just for today. Liam would ask his mother if maybe tomorrow he could bring the pups.

But then, lately, Ayita had been pretty protective of the three little ones. She rarely, if ever, let them out of her sight. Liam sighed, his eyes lifting to the sky. Ever since his father had announced the brewing war earlier that day, things hadn't been the same. Even Liam was suddenly tense and uncertain of the future.

<style>
.heart_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #606060; font-familyConfusedans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#cdcdcd;}
.heart_liam p {margin:5px; text-indent:16px;}
.heart_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdcdcd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #888; }
.heart_liam {background-color:#0b0704; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2dtrygo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #71502f; font-family: sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#645f5c; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:405px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heart_liam-border {width:320px; border:1px solid #cdcdcd; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread