When did this get here?
Drizzt was apprehensive as he waited, not sure what to expect. His howl was a formality that he did not often use. Approaching the pack lands in daylight at all was completely against his nature, preferring the darkness offered by the trees at night. His adept ears caught the sound of something approaching through the trees, and his hand deftly found its corresponding scimitar's hilt, though he forced it down as he caught sight of a tri-colored woman approaching through the trees. Instead, he placed the agitated hand on the strap of his pack and lowered the carrier item to his feet. The woman herself seemed to be unsettled by his appearance, and he watched her hands rested near knives on both her thighs. He almost reacted in a similar fashion before he took a second glance at he figure. 'Pregnant...' The Russian starred for a moment long, than reached up to his weapons once more.

His sword belt was dropped beside his backpack, both swords and his combat knife left in their sheaths. He took a couple steps away from it and bowed respectfully to the woman across from him. "My apologies if I have offended you, ma'm. When I was last through here there were not any packs occupying these lands..." He said in embarrassment, feeling like a fool for admitting his lack of attention. Drizzt stood with his hands at his sides, giving no signs of threats.

Messages In This Thread