when tomorrow never comes
[html]

Im so sorry! Sad I will probably get to our hakuxfirefly thread today as well, im trying to catch up with my postlog now! q__Q stress

[Image: spacer.jpg]

Afterwards? Platinum eyes attempted to catch the younger female’s gaze, but Iskata simply stared down at her feet as she spoke the confusing words. When the Sadira’s eyes rose and connected to hers, Colibri just kept the confused gaze up, because that was what she was in truth. Afterwards what? She let the female speak, and bit her lips as she realized that she knew far less about her son than she had believed she did. What had he been doing while roaming around the borders of his family’s pack? She inhaled sharply, holding in her breath and stared at the cream female in front of her, shaking her head slowly from side to side, a white tail lurking between her back legs. This would not be pleasant.

What has he done, Iskata? I do not know what you are talking about. A shiver went through her, and she sat down, tired as always, now with additional weight upon her shoulders. When would the madness finally end?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread