when tomorrow never comes
[html]

[Image: spacer.jpg]

Colibri remembered when Konane had popped up, but.. Was this something she had forgotten? Oh no. No, no, no! She remembered that she had accepted that Siondaite took care of Konane and that the girl was allowed to stay in Clouded Tears. She was involved in everything. Her heart sank down to the soil and buried itself. When Iskata said what Haku did, she felt the bitter taste of stomach acid on the back of her tongue. The world darkened and she stumbled a bit. Her head felt way too light, and she was blind. She blinked in disbelief and tried to focus on the female, but let her eyes close and listened to the buzzing noise in her head.

She inhaled and exhaled three times before she tried to make her voice work. He must die. She gave a strangled hiccup and could feel her eyes begin to leak again. When did madness end. He is not the Haku I once knew, something has turned him into a monster. I.. tried to kill him, but I could not do it. He is still out there.. She sniffed and lowered her head, hiding her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread