Bone and Plastic
[html]
Ah, no problem at all! Glad for you- I need a job, myself. ^^'

Watching closely as she took the feet off, he nodded. The bone- laden man had never heard of making glue out of hooves, and the process interested him. I've always just used pine resin... I'll have to try that some time. Sitting quietly, he looked over as Sascha's red eyes flicked between them furtively. When she cut the final hoof from the body and spoke her name, he nodded. Pleasure to meet you, as well. He saw Sascha move to write something down and read, eyes narrowing again to read in the flickering light. He nodded once he'd read. Of course. I may take some to the mansion with me, too. The idea of being mute was a strange prospect to Carrion. He could imagine it... but he wouldn't want to be. He probably wouldn't be able to handle that kind of handicap. He took off one of his necklaces, a ring with a knife blade. The skinning knife was sharp as a razor. Hooking it over a finger, he stood and stepped toward her to help with butchering the goat.

<style type="text/css">
.carrithang b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b2aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0a07; }
.carrithang p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.carrithang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#472d2b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P0pJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967663; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.carrithang p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.carrithang p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread