Bone and Plastic
[html]
((OOC: removing Alma from this since I no longer have a will to post and am going to make her a NPC... so you can continue on without me.))

The smell of cooked meat was particular, and Alma was not sure she liked it. The firelight illuminated all the blood and gore around them, and brought to mind the day the puppies had been attacked and her fears that she arrived too late. A burst of adrenaline rushed through her, and Alma began to twitch and fidget with unspent energy. It almost made her miss the mute coyote's reply to her question. "Oh," was all she said. Her mind was racing too fast to think of a more suitable answer.

With difficulty, she managed to concentrate on Carrion's words long enough to understand what he was saying. If she had been less distracted she might have commented that it was not cowardly, or at least that she did not consider stealth cowardly when she stalked animals from behind a bush. She might have also taken note of his technique of hunting by the water, or commented on his mention of bone-spirits. Instead, she shuffled her feet. "I-I am sorry, but I must leave." She stood up and turned away, sprinting into the tall grass, her form rapidly disappearing in the darkness.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread