[M] You Ruined All. For Yourself.
He pulled the string that held the spearhead to the remnants of its shaft free from the head, biting one end and beginning the wrap around the upper part of his bicep. "I have plenty of bandages in my pack." Bicolor eyes watched her closely as he withdrew a length of cloth, old and off-white from switching hands so many times over the course of twenty years, to wrap the bite she'd given him and staunch the bleeding for now until he could get around to finding someone to stitch it shut. Once this was done, he wrapped the leather strip around to hold it in place, then extended his cleaner hand to take hers. "My name is Carrion. I am of Inferni." He gripped her thumb with his hand, her fingers would naturally go around his own thumb. "My father gave me more than just scars. I owe my warrior's heart and strength to him."
His eyes searched hers. "You have no single scent. Who are you loyal to?" His ears were perked. Obviously, she was forgiven for her attack. He drew away from her, searching for his hardwood staff that he'd broken from the spear. It would be less effective due to its shortness, but he couldn't just go unarmed, could he? Nor could he waste good, seasoned wood like that.

Messages In This Thread