[M] You Ruined All. For Yourself.
He searched with his eyes where she pointed, and found it. The staff, she could see as he picked it up, and now she could see that it was not just a stick. It was a seasoned hardwood shaft that which was well sanded and shaped for throwing or stabbing. He snapped the sharp end off, and turned it around to where it tapered on the other side as well. "Yes. I... ah..." He smiled, the first time she'd seen him smile. "I make things." Carrion took a strip of leather from the numerous ones hanging from his bag, taking one end in his teeth and wrapping the other around the head of the shaft, placing the shaped bone head on and wrapping the leather strip around with his fingers. His hands worked quickly and expertly- obviously he did this enough that it was second nature to him. "I have heard of AniWaya. Some members of my pack raided them not so long ago, I heard." The coyote twisted the leather strip underneath itself and took one of the bone trinkets he'd picked up from the ground, hooking it on with the bit of wire that held it on to begin with. It looked just as impressive as it did before. He rubbed his injured arm. Her own wounds where she rubbed the mixture of herbs would be tingling slightly and starting grow numb- powerful medicine, it seemed.

Messages In This Thread