[M] You Ruined All. For Yourself.
[ooc: Sorry. My connection died earlier, and I was forced to play Minecraft until it returned. :<]

Well, I could have run you through when you turned around to get your bow. He chuckled at her remark, then lifted the necklace high, lowering it under her chin then tying it off and letting it slide down to rest with the top of the skull about an inch from the bottom of the carved figurine. Carrion regretted he didn't have any golden beads- they would go well with her fur if he did. Perhaps he'd find some in Halifax. He cuckled at her remark about seeking fights. Perhaps you should...Though I wouldn't recommend it. He picked up his pack, glancing toward the moon. I was going to the city beyond this forest when you... stopped me. He patted his forearm again and grinned, as if they now shared an inside joke. Did you have anywhere in particular to go, or were you simply playing highwaywoman? He picked up his spear and hooked the strap on the spear's carved head, then watched, hoping she could come with him. He was alone here.The more friends he made, not just in Inferni but all over Nova Scotia, the better off he'd be when he started making enemies.

Messages In This Thread