crescendo
[html]

Aw thanks! That makes me happy ^^

Blind froze as the woman spoke. She didn't know that her presence had been noticed, and now she hoped that this stranger wouldn't treat her approach with distaste - the last thing she needed was another attack. It took her a moment to decide how to react, but eventually she settled on trying to cooperate to the best of her ability, and Blind shook her head and replied, A ways, but I'm used to traveling. Do you live here?

At her question, Blind looked around at the coast and the old building that stood up not far from where they were. As threatening as it looked, it fascinated the young wolf to the point of wanting to check it out. She chuckled slightly; that thought would never have crossed her mind weeks ago.

Turning her attention back to the canine, she waited patiently for her answer. Blind sat on the sun-warmed rocks, however a fair distance away, and let her gaze fall to the water's edge. She wanted to make sure this woman understood Blind was no threat to her, and she knew that any bit of eye contact would portray just the opposite.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread