crescendo
3+

[html]

Please forgive Caspa acting strange - she'll snap out of it over the next few days x)

It was a polite and straightforward answer, and Caspa did not feel threatened, in her disembodied state, although she was weaker than she'd ever been and she cared as much about the stranger as if she had been a figment of her imagination. Perhaps it was, and perhaps she would gain wisdom through speaking to her, as a higher part of her mind. The white fleshless dog floated in between worlds, where nothing felt solid. Her answer came from this ambiguous place, "I am alive... and I am here..." Now she turned her head slightly, to give one eye a corner-view of the dark-pelted female, but no more than a snatched glance before the orb returned to the water's surface - or seemingly, a long-distance gaze that penetrated to the deepest depths of the ocean. "But I have never been here before," she eventually clarified, relenting a little from riddles to give an answer that might have been more what the other wolf had in mind. Caspa was not a resident of this particular stretch of coast - hers was further along. She spoilt the effect moments later by adding "of course, it might only seem that I am here; this could all be a night-time picture or the dreams of a troubled mind, or we could be figures of death, both or either one..." She hardly knew what she was saying, her mind was only half on her words - and half of it felt like it wasn't made of words at all. Her breaths were drawing slower than ever, and the earth span gently around her. If she didn't eat something soon, she might faint; she didn't know that, though. There was a gentle trembling in her hands that rested on her knees, though, and a faraway look in her eyes that might have given the fact away to a careful observer - but perhaps not to a wolf who was quite rightly avoiding any kind of direct stare at all.

<style>
.fred-caspa { font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; padding-bottom:23px; text-align:justify; width: 380px; margin:0px auto;}
.fred-caspa p {text-indent:15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread