crescendo
[html]

Oh no worries, I understand her no problem ^.^ Sorry for the wait on this!

Blind's tail wagged lazily from interest in the woman's words. She spoke in a cryptic way that seemed confusing at first, but then made sense as Blind forced herself to focus harder. At the suggestion of death, the young wolf had to nip her own forepaw to make sure that this wasn't the case, and she sighed in relief from the pinch. She then giggled and said, Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not a ghost.

Lowering onto her belly, Blind surveyed her surroundings once more. It seemed like the more she traveled as she got older, the stranger the land around her became. She knew she was moving into territory that once belonged to humans, but that didn't ease the surprise she felt each time she saw a new building or some other contraption that belonged to the two-legs. However, as strange as it was, Blind was getting more and more used to the fact that she was growing up in man's world now, and it fascinated her.

Turning her attention back to the light-pelted female, Blind let - and nearly made sure - her gaze fall to the woman's hands. She watched them closely, their spindly-ness somewhat alarming. Blind then wondered how old this canine might be, for age wasn't apparent in her slender face. Tilting her nose toward the sky, Blind asked the next question that popped into her mind: Have you been here long, friend?

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread