crescendo
[html]

Sorry for the wait! I didn't realize it had been so long! I need to stop reading posts without responding cause I forget if I leave it haha. Also, if I misinterpreted your post, let me know and I'll fix it.

Blind's eyes widened as she watched the spindly canine crumple to the ground. She immediately hopped to her feet and rushed to the woman's side, looking her over carefully. There didn't appear to be any obvious physical issues, but that didn't mean the problem wasn't internal. Pushing her nose under the female's chin in an attempt to help her up, Blind stayed close and watched her almost scrutinizingly. Are you alright? she asked.

There were many times growing up when Blind would have to help her mother out when she got hurt. Rhia had never cared enough to try and fix herself up, and Blind often found herself licking clean a cut or fetching herbs for a stomach ache. She learned quickly what methods worked and what didn't, but sometimes her self-consciousness got in the way of getting the job done. It didn't help that her mother didn't like being babied, either.

Glancing over the female's body, Blind tried to visually analyze the canine's condition. She had been acting spacey, true enough, but nothing else had seemed too terribly awry. However, Blind didn't know even the first thing about this creature's lifestyle, and for all she knew, she could have gotten into some sort of narcotic or alcohol like a lot of luperci seemed to enjoy doing. She didn't want to judge the female, but she couldn't detect any other threat, and so she simply assumed what she knew to be common.

<style type="text/css">
.blackblind b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeba7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.blackblind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.blackblind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blackblind {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#212327; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/14wq61j.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:45px; padding: 450px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9da7ba; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread