crescendo
[html]

Although the touch of Blind's tongue was soft and felt good, Caspa was certain that she preferred the other world she had been walking in. If only it didn't come at the expense of the entirety of reality. She sighed, gazing around at the weather-front that seemed to be approaching. This world was bitter and full of ordeals - most of them self-inflicted, because she liked to challenge herself and test her own endurance: shunning any kind of luxury in order to reach a greater good. Right now, though, after the peace of her inner wanderings, it just felt difficult and painful, a world full of sharp edges and cold winds. Blind was warm, though, and for the first time in her life, Caspa allowed herself to take shelter in the comfort of another. She wasn't sure why, for there was no good reason, but she felt she could trust Blind. "I'm warm here..." she murmured, but she had to show some kind of motivation, or the caring stranger would feel obliged to stay with her for longer than was sensible. "We should head for home," were her feeble words, as if they had the same home - but that wasn't the case. "Have you far to go? I am sure I can make it alone, I won't keep you."

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread