crescendo
[html]

The slender female's words hit Blind's ears in a tangle of confusion. For a moment, she struggled between whether she felt like the woman wanted her to stay or not, and then the panicky thought of having to trudge on in this weather distracted her thoughts. Should she try to press on, back toward her home land? Or should she leave her past behind her and return to the only home she knew now? ...Crimson Dreams had a roof and a warm bed...

Blind's ears flattened momentarily and then lazily perked again, her eyes wandering past the white female to focus on the horizon. She didn't know what she would find further out there; it had been years since she'd traveled through that area. With a flick of her bushy tail, she lowered her head to look on Caspa once more. I should probably leave now if I want to find shelter from this storm, she said. You're sure you'll be okay? Then, rather sheepishly, she added, I can tend for you through the night if you need me to.

The young wolf didn't fancy inviting herself into people's homes; quite the contrary, in fact. And she didn't want to impress herself on this poor creature either, especially since she seemed the sturdy and independent type. But she would hate to find that, if she ever decided to return, Caspa hadn't made it. Her bi-colored eyes held a look of indecisiveness as she waited for the female's reply.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread