crescendo
[html]

Nice ending for the oldest of the old threads, maybe a less peculiar one sometime?! Big Grin

"Yes. I am here - I am fine," she answered with a sigh. In her spacious mood, she hadn't seen the storm coming in, but it did look as if today would be a rambunctious one. They were best getting out of here - these cliffs could be simply hammered by the wind and waves when the weather picked up. The white dog's eyes were dull. It wasn't much of a reality to return to: a forbidding sky and the prospect of ending her meditation practice for the time being. It would be good for her physically, but she wasn't sure how she'd fill the hours. The other wolf offered to care for her, but they were from different packs. They couldn't stay out here, and Caspa had to admit to herself that really she didn't need anything that the food and a brisk walk wouldn't give her. It was something else that made it a little hard to say no, but she certainly wasn't going to do anything else. She sat up, trying to look alert. "Don't concern yourself - we should both be getting home. It is good to meet someone with such a kind heart, though. What's your name?" She offered a weak smile.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread