crescendo
[html]

Haha right? Didn't we start this back in like October? Tongue It was good though, and yes I'd love to thread again sometime Smile

An internal sigh of relief seemed to come hand in hand with Blind's final decision to return to her pack and leave her past where it belonged: passed. A glint in her eye portrayed to the other female that she understood the woman's answer, and she was okay with it. As long as you're sure you'll be okay, then I can sleep soundly tonight, she said softly. Take care, and stay out of this weather. She chuckled then, rising to her feet as she dusted the debris from her heels with her tail. It would be a long journey, but if she moved quickly, she'd be home soon enough.

Giving her muscles a brief stretch before turning, she let her maw gape open in a yawn. Then, straightening once again, she beamed at the woman and flicked her tail happily. And she was happy; happy to have met such a creature, and happy that Caspa seemed to have provided Blind with a milestone in her life that she might never even know about.

The woman bid Blind adieu before asking one final question, and the dark she-wolf dipped her head in thanks to her remarks. She then answered, Blind, at your service. It was a pleasure to have met you. And with that, she took off toward her family of Dreamers.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread