To keep us prepared
[html]

WC: 311 OOC: Erf Shaw fails buuuut I posted XD

Eclipse felt stupid as the man gave her the greeting she was suppose to give to all the other members out of respect to them and she bowed to him, repeating his words, feeling red faced, but as she was still a pup in many ways others seemed to treat her as such so she was learning the customs of the pack very slowly. She wasn't born in this pack so it never came easily for her. She was just used to being able to walk up to someone and greet them. He explained his reasons for being here, and showed her the hole to prove it. Eclipse smiled a little and looked back at him after glancing the hole.

“ I am not hungry, I just couldn't help but be curious, I had my breakfast already.... how did you kill this all by yourself, it wasn't easy for me and Saul to take one down together!”

The girl couldn't help it, she was impressed. Just to see the beast of the deer taken down by a lone wolf, maybe he had some kind of secrets that she didn't know about. She did not notice his motion to his arrow's and bow on his back, nor did she think to look at his back to find the reasons for how fast he killed the deer. Then remembering her manners she looked back at the hole again.

“Perhaps I can help you. It seems two is better than one for digging.”

She offered, then wondering if he would tell her or teach her how this worked, she knew when dead animals were dead, they would start rotting quickly after, so she wasn't sure how winter caches worked. Naryu had explained the animals could be saved for the winter as well, but no one had explained to her how.

<style>
.eclipse-gummy1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-gummy1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.eclipse-gummy1 b {color:#b4171a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-gummy1 {background-color:#f0bc85; background-image:url(http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9334 ... gummy1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #6a0106; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#f2d7c2; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #923e1f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:424px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread