proceed with care
[html]
OOC Ayita is not happy

She had been at ome with the children nothing ever changed and thats the way she liked it. Liam was safe, Kable and Amaranth too. She smiled looking at her young children her mate had come in in a huff distracting her from them. Ayita was not pleased with the note she was reading Alaine one of the few who knew anything in the medical field had left them. Vigilante was not pleased she could tell but she couldn't help but notice the state he was in. What was the king of mutts doing.

Ayita watched him leave as quick as he came saying something about a meeting. She watched him leave. running to Zafiers room she woke him nearly tumbling over her daughter who was bunked on the floor with her son. After all she knew something was up Ayita still didn't know what. "Get up all of you" she stated as she gathered the confidence to awaken the three.

Zafier woke with a start as he looked at her. "sis its early whats wrong?" Looking out side the sun not even really cresting. He sat there looking at her as he looked at his niece and great nephew. "Everyone is tired." He stated. "I know I know but please everyone up." And there it was the call. She looked at him "hurry." She grabbed her bag and scooped up her children ever so gently and headed for the hotel. Now it wasn't so far away.

Others arrived and so did her daughter and the rest of her clan. she sighed what had happened to this group they looked so battered. Standing there listening to what her mate had to say her ears flattened poor aniwaya, poor Ralla what had happened to her friend thinking of that her pups were safe here with Strel and Noss thankfully.

Ayita looked at Vigilante as he spoke of alaine and himself. "I can help." confidence in her voice. "I may not be Alaine but with my vast book collection and all the studying I do I can do a multitude of things. I know what herbs are good for most things Please if anyone needs help I'm willing." she said looking at him falling silent again almost embarassed.

Zafier looked at his sister then the King."Vigilante, what if they attack us what will we do." He took a deep breath. Allow me to help, If anything shall happen I'll hold down the fort and become Ayita and the puppies personal gaurd. I will never allow harm to come to them."

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 i {font-weight:italic; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread