proceed with care
[html]
Fae, let me know if this needs to be changed. <33 I just replied first because I had some free time today.
Also Meghann, if it’s not too late, I’d love to volunteer Ezra to help in the fight! I don’t know any details surrounding the future of the war, but if you need another soldier, Ezra’s yer man <33
Words: 522

Ezra had only fallen asleep moments before the call came out. It sounded frantic and exhausted. Ezra knew the howl of his leader well, and his mind reeled at the thought of what could have possibly gone wrong. It was so early in the morning and the hybrid didn’t want to get up out of his comfortable bed, his mate at his side. But duty called.

The Major licked Ever’s face with care but also insistence. Ever, he said gruffly Vigilante needs us. I’ll grab Eli, let’s get going. The male hopped out of bed, still groggy and tired. Sighing, he walked over to Eli’s bed, giving the little boy a nudge with his ivory paw. Eli moaned, eyes still clamped shut, and refused to budge. Ezra rolled his eyes in impatience and picked him up in his mouth instead of making the boy wake up any more.

Ezra waited for his mate to collect herself before the trio made their way over to the hotel. Vigilante, Amaranth, Ayita, and Niro were already there, and the major gaped at the shocking sight before his eyes. Several of his pack members were bleeding and hurt, and there were strangers among them. Ezra nodded to his king before sitting off to the side, tail wrapped tightly around his mammoth frame. Eli had stayed asleep the whole time during their trek and quickly curled up beneath his father’s feet, asleep in seconds.

He listened to the news, eyes widening in horror at the news. Alaine left? He sighed, looking down at his slumbering son. He could have used their apothecary’s help when his family had trouble back in august. He shot a troubled look at his mate, then to the two leaders. Ezra was unaware of the tribe’s existence til now, and had no idea of the magnitude of what was going on. At the mention of hybrids, however, Ezra felt his blood start to boil. He was a hybrid as well, and damn proud of it. His whole family were hybrids… himself, his mate, and his newborn son. Ezra wouldn’t let this happen on his own home turf.

He listened to the others voice their opinions, but chose to stay silent til the Dauphin finished. Vigilante, he said angrily, looking at his king. I will help fight, too. I can’t sit idly and let savages destroy our home. I don’t want my son to become another prisoner because of my own blood, he looked to Niro with compassion written in his face. Now that he was a father himself he couldn’t imagine what torture the Majordomo had felt knowing his daughter was imprisoned. He looked at his mate again, almost asking her if this was alright. He knew he didn’t need her permission, but he wanted to make sure they were on the same page. It felt awful to offer to leave just as things were finally becoming okay in the Rosen family again, but Ezra couldn’t help it. He would fight for his home, his family, his own genetics.

<style type="text/css">
.essyra b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2baba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #354b4b; }
.essyra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.essyra {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#366a69; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/21l3dja.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 225px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708a89; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.essyra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.essyra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread