proceed with care
[html]

Another dawn awakening - this one from a blissful dreamless darkness; it was the alarm call itself that sent a shiver down her spine, not a nightmare. Another meeting. Caspa knew at once this was no good omen. Warily she rose and descended the hotel stairs, shrugging on her expansive leather coat; she was looking more robust and feeling stronger than she had for a while, but she still reckoned she could use the added bulk the garment gave.

Meeting no one's eyes with her own still heavy with sleep the mutt collected with her packmates, watching the king closely for a sense of what was going on. Noting the scent of blood, she glanced about and saw the wounded few- among them Niro, the others unfamiliar - and her feelings of foreboding solidified.

her concern grew as Vigilante spoke. But in some ways the news only confirmed what she'd known deep down, all along. There was true evil out there and you had to be ready at all times.

And Alaine was gone. Caspa spoke at this, speaking quickly, aware of the urgency of the gathering. 'I have strong sedatives, useful if operations are needed,' not offering the information that she also possessed anatomical knowledge - she would regret deeply if through inexpertise she caused greater harm, only having trained to dismember the already deceased.

On the subject of dealing violently with the aggressors Caspa knew where her loyalty lay, but was unsure if with her light build an obvious disadvantage in close contact combat she would meet requirements, or if she had gained any trust from her leaders at all, but she supposed she had to start somewhere in proving she was a loyal courtier.

Strelein spoke then; it seemed his contributions would lie away from the battle lines, which made up Caspa's mind. Her voice followed the Dauphin's. 'As a hybrid...and loyal to all of you... I offer all I have, an additional body if needed- I have some skill with weapons,' she added persuasively, glad the moment was too urgent to call for more explanation. Most of her skill lay in juggling her knives and clubs, although it was true too she could throw them very accurately - and surely lethally, if need be.

<style>
.fred-caspa { font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:15px; padding-bottom:23px; text-align:justify; width: 380px; margin:0px auto;}
.fred-caspa p {text-indent:15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread