proceed with care
[html]

occgoodnessss

Stand up and show me some pride

Taking care of Rem had been the first priority once they had reached the safety of the pack lands. Her own injuries would be taken care of later. She had let him drink while she had squeegeed the the sweat from him with a deer rib that had been carved for the very purpose before blanketing him and giving him and extra ration of hay and a double handful of oats in his stall. Later, she would come back and give him a more proper grooming, but for now rest was what they all needed most off all.

Anann listened quietly at the meeting while Vigilante spoke. The golden warrior could feel her own fatigue growing as she stood there and the dual sabres on her back felt as if they were growing ever heavier. The night had certainly taken a toll on her and left her feeling weary. Her stamina not yet what it had once been. The King had little to say that she had not already learned, though she knew it was more for the benefit of the other’s and it was their reactions she was curious to see. Sadly, Anann was not unfamiliar with the views Maska held on breed, for it was the same as the culture that she had been raised in, though it was not an opinion she shared. Quite obviously.

Many spoke up to offer their help, whether be supplying medical aid and other supplies, or declarations to fight against any danger that might come to threaten their home. It brought a smile to her tired features to see her pack pulling together. After giving others a chance to speak, Anann cleared her throat, and took a step forward to take her own turn to address the others. ”Anyone interested in training, whether you are experienced or would just like to learn some basic self defense, I will happily provide instruction or a sparring partner, whichever it is you require. As many of you know, all are free to use the training grounds near my home. If you would like my help, I can generally be found there or at the stables.” She spoke clearly with a firm tone, as she looked around at her gathered pack mates and gave a respectful dip of her head before stepping back to her place beside Anatoliy.

<style type="text/css">
.Anannfightt01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48e7a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Anannfightt01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-align:center;}
.Anannfightt01 .toptext { color: #a48e7a; font-size:16px;margin:5px 0px 5px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; word-spacing:.8px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4a4139;text-align:center}
.Anannfightt01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Anannfightt01 {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... erfb01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a48e7a; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4126; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Anannfightt01-border1 {width:479px; border:2px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Anannfightt01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f7f8e6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread