proceed with care
[html]

I'm here! Big Grin WC:549

The little patchwork girl had risen early this morning, she had been off to see to Scarlett, her pale mare that lived in the stables, she had been planning to take her out on an adventure, perhaps she could find Dresden and convince him to continue her archery tuition, but all these thoughts were stoped as a call went up in the lands, a call to a meeting. It sounded serious to the little female so she turned on her heels and made her way towards the hotel, padding quickly across the lands, now that she was a squire it was her duty to know what was happening within the pack, besides her father had told her the importance of these meetings, that one needed to know what was happening within the family environment of the pack. The girl arrived quickly, brushing her dark mane from her eyes and looking around as she entered. She smiled at familiar faces and gave polite nods to those who were unfamiliar, it seemed that something serious had happened, everyone's faces seemed grave. The Aatte girl was nervous, she could smell blood, as her eyes fell on her father she rushed towards him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug, standing close beside him, eyes filled with concern, was he hurt? What had happened? She watched the meeting begin to unfold. A war? Why? How? All of these things were explained in due course but the little female was concerned, she could barely believe what she was hearing. She had always wanted to be a hero and an adventurer, but for the first time in her life she felt scared at the idea, actually scared, she worried for her family, her friends, what would become of them if the war reached their doorstep? What would happen? Would anyone be hurt? She did not like the idea of her father being injured, the ochre knight's job was to protect the pack, but she could not bear the thought of him being hurt in the line of duty, her father had always been invincible in the girl's eyes, this was the first time that it had occured to her that he was a mortal wolf who could be injured. Her small ears drooped as everything was explained, standing close to her father, her eyes filled with concern.

All around wolves were offering their services, the small girl knew that it was now her duty to be of help as well, many offered to defend the pack; although the patchwork girl was scared, she knew that this was her duty, it was her moment to be helpful to the pack that she had been born in.
"I have a bow now, I am not very well practiced with it yet, but I could try and be of some help?" Robin offered, large blue eyes gazing first at the king, then at her father, waiting for his nod of approval, she knew that he knew of her plans to be a hero, she knew that he would be proud of her for offering to protect her home, at least she hoped that he would be proud.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread