proceed with care
[html]

ooc: gah, I didn't see this! on another note though, yay my first mandatory pack meeting!
434 words

The last couple days had been odd, all ending with Amaranth and Jiva spending the night last night. Something was going on, but his parents weren't saying anything. Liam had seen his father though and he was in rough shape. Something had happened.

Liam had been up for a couple hours when he heard his father's howl and started to run towards the hotel for the meeting. Finally questions Liam had been asking himself for days would be answered and maybe some of the wolves around the land could rest easy. Of course it couldn't be anything too bad, right? Sadly, Liam had absolutely no idea what the hell was going on outside the pack boundaries. He wasn't clueless though, he had seen some of the pack members leave the boundaries, including his older sister's mate Niro and Liam's own father. And then there was the gossip. Some of the wolves had been whispering and Liam had caught a lot of it, although he'd never really believed much of what was said. No one but those involved really knew what was going on though – Liam was one of those left in the dark. And he hated it. He was waiting for his father to explain things and finally that was going to happen.

He just stood in silence among his pack mates, listening to his father as he spoke. He could feel himself growing more and more angry as each word escaped the King's mouth. He didn't really know what to do – how to react. He had to admit though, while he was naturally an over-protective wolf, always looking to take care of his fellows, a part of him couldn't help but be a little scared. Scared that they would be attacked. By the way everyone was talking about fighting, protecting, weapons and training... All Liam knew for sure was that he wouldn't stand by and do nothing. He was going to help. Sure, he wasn't as old as some of the members and as mature, but he was as big as most of them.

Glancing at Robin as she spoke last, Liam took a step forward, although in his tall Optime form the gesture to be noticed wasn't necessary. "I want to help. I can help... In any way possible." He glanced at his mother first, knowing she would probably protest. Then he glanced at his father, a determined look in his eyes. He did not want to be treated like a pup anymore. This was his family, his friends. He couldn't – wouldn't – just stand by. He wanted in.

Table by Marie, edited by Kit. Lyrics go to Brad Paisley.

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; line-height:90% }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:15px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align: justify}
.mido b {color:#2b251f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#4f9266; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/28l8eo0.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread